I want to say a HUGE thank you to Mamasankey from Surviving Motherhood for bestowing me with this Cherry on Top Award, it’s nice to know there is at least one person out there who appreciates my blog! Some days, I wonder if there’s a single soul other than myself who reads it – not lately, though, as I finally feel I am connecting with the blogging world.
Go and check out Mamasankey’s blog, you’ll love it!
The Cherry on Top Award’s rules are:
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
I’ve not done this before, but here goes!
1. The one thing I would change would be to make sure we moved closer to friends and family and established a support network before Ellie’s birth. I would have made sure I had my village before embarking on this motherhood journey.
2. Okay, to pick 6 beautiful blogs with something extra… (in no particular order)
Make sure you click through to them all, they’re all so different and wonderful!
3. Thank you, again, Mamasankey!!