Today I am Grateful for Pink Fingernails
This has been one crazy busy week. Amazing. Enlightening. Just wow.
Today I am grateful for:
1. The Saturday Grateful link up which the lovely Maxabella hosts. I love the out pouring of gratitude which floods the blogosphere. There are so many incredible bloggers out there who inspire me with their positive outlooks.
2. Pink fingernails. I painted Ellie’s nails on Monday and every time I catch a glimpse of them I can’t help but smile. They’re soo cute and she just loves them
3. Band aids for my blisters as we’ve spent HOURS shopping today
4. The reason I have Oprah Blisters. They may hurt, but when they do I remember why, how and when I got them and feel all tingly
5. Funny moments, like today when Ellie picked up a sexy hot pink bra in the shop and held it up to her chest, as if to see if it would fit. Funny Munchkin
Tell me, what are you grateful for today?
P.S. Have you read my post about going to Oprah? You know you want to 😉