Things I Know
It’s Friday again, so it’s time for me to join Shae from Yay for Home with some Things I Know.
This week I know;
* Time seems to be going WAY too fast, wasn’t it only Friday, like, yesterday?
* Last week I intended to read and comment on every Things I Know post, because I love to read them but I simply didn’t make it
* I appreciate being sick on a Day Care day when Jasper’s having a growth spurt which requires lots of sleep as it means I actually get enough rest to start feeling human again.
* That no matter how many bright new toys my girls get they will always spend time playing with boxes and bits and pieces while developing their imaginations.
* This time next week I will be in Melbourne with my three Munchies and my mum and this time I want to actually see some of the city!
* I am completely freaking out about the Bloggers Brunch and Blogopolis while being completely excited.
* I have no clothes. And by no I mean ‘none acceptable to two blogger events where I am to meet uber bloggers who I adore and possibly stalk’
* I love letting winners of giveaways know they’ve won, it’s such a great feeling! (Congrats Erin, Antonietta and Kate on winning the Euky Bearub Packs!)
* My eldest child is 4 in (a day) less than a month and she’s already planning her party. To date she’s not had a party so I’m not sure what’s brought this on.
* Downloading apps people say are addictive will lead to your iPhone disappearing constantly because your husband ‘NEEDS’ to build his tower.
* BitBook can be more interesting than Facebook
* I should have refered to the point above the last and NOT downloaded Zombie Farm after reading this post. Oops.
* I should definitely not let James see that I did download a new game.
* It’s a little bit torturous knowing there’s a place close by selling Macaroons when I’ve never tried one and am desperate to!
* Waiting for important emails helps me keep on top of the craziness that is my inbox.
* My husband’s home (I know ‘coz my iPhone’s gone…)
* I really, really want an iPad 2. Will blog for one, or sing or dance (please note: I can’t sing or dance).
* This girl was so lucky to not get Mummy’s eyelashes!
What do you know this week?