What mum REALLY wants this Mother’s Day
Disclosure: I was gifted the blanket mentioned in this post for review purposes. No payment was received nor offered. As always, all opinions are that of myself and my family.
Want to make mum’s day this Sunday? Follow these tips and you will!
(and by mum, I mean me)
1. Set her up on the couch
2. Give her a blanket
3. Give her a book or movie
4. Make her a coffee/tea/wine
5. Deal with all child related demands
6. Tell her how good her new hair style looks, which you had her get done on her day alone
Because she doesn’t want to look like this
7. And don’t forget her nails (same deal as above)
This was at least two years ago. That’s a LONG time
8. Cater to her every whim (in a timely fashion)
And there you have it, a simple to follow and achieve Mother’s Day list!
What’s on your list?
Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys